Monday, October 26, 2009

Rumplestiltsken..




..Or as the Germans would say, "Rumpleshtiltzchen!" (where the story originated.) Our sweet little man seems to love to play play play.. apperantly not the cuddling type, for now at least. It is still his first day.
OH, and did I mention that this first picture Jon is the one playing with him, seems a normal prospect right? .. And.. its 7:30 in the morning... duh duh duh :) haha. Jon loves his new kitty friend, he even got in bed before 12 and played with the kitty:)


4 comments:

  1. awww! he is so cute! he looks so small and kitten like! obviously, because he is one. you guys must be having a lot of fun! miss you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a little cutie, I am so happy that you finally have your baby abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so fun and cute. I like you allusion to the German story. I forgot it was even German!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a kitty so bad now... I'm seriously considering taking Mike up on his offer...
    Hairless kittys can be cute, too.... right? LOL.

    Rumples is an AWESOMELY cute kitty Abs!

    ReplyDelete